Doorbell Makes Ascending AND Descending Beeps
There can be a variety of causes for this, it means it started to join but failed.
Make sure you’re connecting to the driver named ‘Doorbell’ not ‘Doorstation’.
If our doorbell driver isn’t in composer follow these steps:
- Find drivers at http://axxind.com/dealers/drivers
- Select the driver you want and open the zip folder.
- Copy the file with .c4i extension into the folder that Control 4 loads drivers from. On most systems this will be in: C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Control4\Drivers.
- Close and open Control 4 Composer to make it load new driver.
- In Search pane in System Design window set Device Type as follows:
- “– others –” for most Axxess Industries devices
- “Control4 Wireless Thermostat” for Temperature Display driver
Try moving closer to your controller or a router/repeater.